Already applied?View Dashboard
Travel Industry Marketing ExecutiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 562858BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted Jun. 20, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking a Travel Industry Marketing Executive to join the Disney Destinations International team, based in Hammersmith London on a permanent basis.
The role purpose:
To develop and implement Travel Industry Marketing (TIM) plans that achieve the attendance, room night and revenue goals for Walt Disney World (WDW), Disneyland® Paris and Disney Cruise Line (DCL)
To remain externally focussed in travel trade environment and partner marketing requirements
To deliver flawless execution to internal stakeholders and external partners, adopting a cohesive approach to promoting the brand portfolio and individual brand servicing focus: WDW 40%; DLP 30%; DCL 30%
- Primary TIM contact for selected key partners selling either one or both of the Disney Destinations International (DDI) brands including (WDW) (DLP) & (DCL).
- Act as Marketing consultant for partner marketing plans, manage these annual marketing plans and implement activity ensuring optimal return against co-op budget and goals.
- Responsible for ensuring all partners creative is adhering to Disney brand guidelines.
- For partners selling multiple brands, ensure their plans are complementary to each brand and are in sync with key booking periods, with no clashes between brands.
- In conjunction with Sales Managers, responsible for developing web content to drive awareness and sales with key partners, and undertaking of regular website offer audits and full content audits
- Work collaboratively with brand managers for WDW, DLP and DCL and Central teams to implement key Call to actions, key messaging and customer insights into partner marketing.
- Responsible for the sign off and launch to trade of the DCL brochure
- Provide collateral for partner specific events e.g. Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Road Shows, TA Conferences, Hospitality events
- Responsible for approving marketing collateral (funded and unfunded) in a timely and accurate manner, for partners that generate a pre-determined level of room nights/ticket sales
- Manage day to day relationship with Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) and Association of Cruise Experts (ACE) including key marketing updates and regular auditing of DCL information on their website.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all content on DCL section of asset library to ensure partners have latest assets to effectively market DCL, and fulfilling requests for new users
- Responsible for running DCL trade campaigns including advertising and competitions.
- Manage relationships with external supplies and creative agencies.
Basic Qualifications:Experience needed:
- Large matrix organisation experience preferable
- Marketing experience in a major multi-national marketing environment desirable
- Demonstrated tactical skills related to implementation of marketing plans and recommending resources necessary for success
- Exceptional organizational, project management and communication skills to balance marketing programs across three brands for optimal execution and success
- Highly motivated and positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Team Player
- Proven interpersonal skills with internal and external partners
- Strong commercial skills
- Highly analytical and results orientated
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Flexible on working hours and travel
- French language skills desirable
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, e-mail and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional partnering skills as success in role requires effective relationships in Paris
Additional Information:Company Overview
From world-class feature films to Disney-branded TV channels and hit TV programmes, to exhilarating theme parks, exciting virtual worlds, and Disney-branded products that invoke a lifetime of memories, The Walt Disney Company UK & Ireland has been delivering unforgettable entertainment experiences for more than 75 years.
An existing right to work in the UK is required for this role.
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.