Already applied?View Dashboard
Treasury Manager, EMEAApply Now Apply Later Job ID 676678BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 07, 2019
Job Summary:Treasury Manager, EMEA RTC (Regional Treasury Centre)
The EMEA RTC (Regional Treasury Centre) currently comprises of a Senior Treasury Manager, two Treasury Managers and two Senior Treasury Analysts. The two Senior Treasury Analysts each report into a Treasury Manager with the Senior Treasury Manager reporting into the Director of Global Cash Management & Treasury based in Burbank, California.
The focus of the EMEA RTC is to support Corporate Treasury in the areas of Cash Management and to provide sufficient financing and liquidity for the Company`s businesses.
The Treasury Manager will manage a Senior Treasury Analyst whose responsibilities include project management implementation responsibilities for the EMEA RFP. They will also support the EMEA RTC Treasury team whose responsibilities include efficiently and effectively performing Cash Management operations across EMEA. Key Stakeholders include the EMEA SSC (Shared Service Centre), the Company`s Lines of Business, Tax, Legal and ultimately Corporate Treasury.
The Treasury Manager will support the EMEA Regional Treasury Centre, its key Stakeholders including the EMEA SSC (Shared Service Centre), the Company`s Lines of Business and ultimately Corporate Treasury by efficiently and effectively managing and overseeing Cash Management operations in EMEA.
There are Treasury operational and financial risks where Treasury processes are not performed consistently across markets. The EMEA RTC and the associated roles helps mitigate these risks and provide the framework for an EMEA RTC Centre of Excellence.
- The Treasury Manager will manage the Senior Treasury Analyst whose responsibilities include project management implementation responsibilities for the EMEA RFP Banking project and help drive other strategic initiatives.
- The Treasury Manager will be responsible for undertaking the monthly netting process and associated foreign exchange activities.
- The Treasury Manager will be the liaison with Tax on various tax related activities including the EMEA Cashflow forecast, dividends, legal restructurings, intercompany loan issuance, interest settlement, and reporting.
- The Treasury Manager will be responsible for various project related liquidity analytics and various liquidity management activities including, but not limited to assessing liquidity management structures with our Banks
- Regional Cash Operations & Investments- daily cash positioning, arranging short & long-term intercompany funding as appropriate and investment of excess cash
- Liquidity Management- Cash Flow Forecasts, Liquidity Planning and efficient and cost effective use of cash management tools, e.g. Cash Pooling structures.
- Treasury Reporting- Reporting packs & analysis
- Corporate Governance- adherence, compliance, and education of internal stakeholders on Corporate Treasury & SSC policies and procedures
- Support the issuance of Standby Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees in EMEA
- Assist with SOX compliance requirements
- Support the Senior Treasury Manager with Banking relationships
- Significant experience in domestic and international treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Experience with SWIFT, treasury workstations, banking file formats (BAI, SWIFT), banking online systems, bank fee management systems and bank account administration tools
- AMCT Certified preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and TMS an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines, work effectively in a team environment and handle confidential and sensitive information
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.