Already applied?View Dashboard
Administration Assistant, UK SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 539752BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 04/10/2018
Job Summary:We have a great opportunity within our Disney Media Sales and Partnerships sales team for someone to fill the position of UK Sales Admin Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Hammersmith London.
The successful candidate will assist the Senior Sales and Sales Execs in providing sales support on a day to day basis in the administration and management of ad campaigns on the channel.
This role includes various administrative duties that ensure the smooth running of the sales team. The role will support and assist the team working with the breadth and diversity of The Walt Disney Company's assets – ranging from Disney to Pixar, Marvel, ABC and ESPN.
- Be the point of contact for Agency Buyers
- Responsible for day to day administration and management of campaigns – booking airtime, spot moves, date changes, correct clashes etc..
- Book all new campaign approvals and ensure all correct procedures are followed
- Diary management for the team
- Ensure all copy instructions are received and all necessary approvals are granted for copy to be aired
- Monitoring debt/credit positions across all campaigns, including reconciliations
- Understand industry pricing mechanics and standard calculations
- Build relationships with agency buyers and communicate regularly regarding campaign performance
- Set up new agency and client details in airtime booking system
- Regular communication with traffic department to ensure all relevant copy is ready and reels are closed
- Prepare sales pitches and presentations for smaller agencies
- Weekly monitoring of trade press for sales leads
- Ah hoc admin projects for the team
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Previous work experience in a commercial sales environment
- Strong Microsoft Powerpoint skills and ability to present
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Additional Information:What we offer:
- The opportunity to build a career at one of the most recognisable brands worldwide
- A fantastic team environment to grow and develop in
- Competitive remuneration
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.