Website Producer - German Speaking (12 Month FTC)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 716294BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Dec. 05, 2019
- Configure site modules, layout and products, and implement applicable business rules to drive site display
- Set up promotions and campaigns as directed by merchandising and marketing teams
- Act as primary interface for website issues, raise support tickets and escalate as required
- Collaborate with merchandising and marketing teams to maximise guest experience and sales
- Have thorough knowledge of all content management tools and educate online stakeholders on platform functionality and potential
- Create and maintain ‘how to’ guides for best practices and processes for the online team
- Responsible for user acceptance testing and quality assurance for specific market’s shopDisney website in line with quarterly enhancement release
- Operate with integrity, champion change and be a good ambassador for TDSE and the wider Walt Disney Company
- Operate as part of an effective team, demonstrating an awareness of others, offering support, sharing knowledge and best practises and contributing to the overall achievement of departmental commitments
- Take ownership of your professional development through regular career conversations with your line manager and utilising available resources such as D Learn, instructor led courses and on the job learning
- Degree in an e-commerce/business related subject, beneficial
- Fluency in English and German for Business
- Previous experience within an e-commerce retail environment, beneficial
- Understanding of e-commerce trading and best practice, beneficial
- Understanding of user experience, web usability and web analytics would be an advantage
- Experience of Omniture or similar programme would be an advantage
- Content management experience using either Demandware or IBM Websphere
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Articulate and effective communicator
- Microsoft Office and Excel skills, essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- A commercial focus
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment
- JIRA/Confluence/Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Adobe software
- Cultural sensitivity
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.