Account Service Executive, ESPN AudioApply NowApply Later Job ID 787797BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States Business ESPN Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
- Function as the Internal Project manager, driving client specific platform creation and idea development
- After a deal successfully goes to order, serve as point of contact for all materials needed for execution of campaign. Support deal maintenance.
- Gather assets and create post analysis
- Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, digital audio, content, sales communications, and the Disney Ad Sales group.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to brainstorm on promotional elements for campaign and follow through on executional details
- Support process of ensuring client satisfaction with implementing agency requests and maintaining contracted scheduled dollars
- Aid billing departments with clearing discrepancies
- Help Account Executives prospect for new business opportunities and build our Audio sales story
- Function as a key point person for the Remnant agencies in the territory.
- Understand the digital audio business, including podcasting, to help drive digital ad sales revenues for ESPN Audio.
- Think strategically and look for ways to improve the process of providing customer service
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years in media ad sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital audio media. Understanding of media math.
- Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in the media industry (ad sales or client/agency)
- Experience working on national accounts
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.