Art Director, Integrated Design (FX Networks)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 921447BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted Jan. 25, 2022
- Create style guides for FX Originals to serve as guidelines for designers and vendors.
- Reformat both motion and static assets for social and paid media and create motion posters and concepts for custom designs.
- Collaborate on deck and presentation development.
- Provide design feedback and direction on brand assets to production artists, freelancers, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborate and strategize with Director of Integrated Design on digital marketing and design initiatives.
- Attend creative briefs, departmental meetings, creative review sessions, and informational/training sessions with digital partners.
- Identify emerging trends and technologies to improve design, workflow, and collaboration.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in creative design (print and motion) and branding, agency experience highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of brand marketing and basic principles of animation and motion design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, Slack, Zoom, Keynote, and Wiredrive/Box/Aspera/Frame.i.o
- Working knowledge of C4D a plus
- Familiarity with digital and social platforms, and developing technologies and trends
- 4-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual or Interaction Design, Digital Media, or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.