Assistant, Digital Marketing (FX)Apply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10000193 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Jul. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
FX is seeking an Assistant to support three executives in the Marketing department. Position requires the ability to track and successfully complete simultaneous projects.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, organize schedules, handle expense reports, create presentation decks, make travel arrangements, gather mail, arrange couriers, archive campaign materials, and various other administrative tasks.
- Provide office support for the department, which includes ordering supplies and materials, equipment, and furniture, troubleshooting with IT, assisting with temporary staffing, messenger/courier, framing, and other various administrative needs.
- 1+ years of administrative assistant or entertainment internship experience in television or production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, and demonstrate professionalism and confidence when dealing with show producers and talent via phone or in-person
- Able to work under tight deadlines, prioritize assignments, work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be autonomous and decisive
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree in Marketing or Digital Media focus preferred
- SAP experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.