Assistant, Integrated Promotions (FX Networks)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 978738BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted May. 11, 2022
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, organize calendars, complete expense reports, coordinate travel arrangements, gather mail, and arrange courier services
- Assist executives with presentation decks, and archive campaign materials accordingly
- Provide office support for team directors including ordering supplies and materials, equipment, IT support, furniture requirements, temporary staffing needs, and miscellaneous needs
- 1+ years of administrative assistant or internship experience in entertainment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Must be able to prioritize assignments, work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess professionalism and confidence when working with executives, show producers, and talent via phone or in-person
- Able to work under tight deadlines, and be autonomous and decisive
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Experience in the entertainment industry or production environment
- Four-year college degree, preferable in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.