Assistant, Marketing (FX Networks)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 972805BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted May. 02, 2022
- Provide administrative support to the EVP and SVP, including answering phones, scheduling meetings (both internal and external), organizing schedules, handling expense reports, creating presentation decks, making travel arrangements, gathering mail, arranging couriers and archiving campaign materials.
- Assist with office support for the department, including ordering supplies and materials, equipment, IT support, furniture requirements, temporary staffing needs, messenger/courier needs, framing, calendar management for VPs, and miscellaneous needs.
- Work in partnership with Development, Public Relations and Production departments on procuring materials, including scripts; call sheets, production schedules, cast & crew sheets, dailies, rough cuts, final air copies, and print materials for Marketing. Provide these materials as needed for radio, print, & AV vendors.
- Manage company software folders for EVP and SVP, understand and develop proficiency for all company intranet needs.
- Provide departmental support on an as needed basis during launch campaigns; QCing materials, distribution of assets, and compiling presentation materials.
- 2 + years of executive assistant experience, preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Apple’s Mac operating system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, personable, and interested in the marketing field.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.