Assistant, Talent Relations and Events - FXApply NowApply Later Job ID 10069267 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted Nov. 10, 2023
FX is seeking a detail-oriented Assistant to provide administrative support to two Vice Presidents in Events and Talent Relations.
- Schedule meetings, answer phones, make travel arrangements and various other administrative tasks to support both the VP of Events and VP of Talent Relations
- Responsible for event list management – inviting, tracking RSVPs, invite list breakdowns
- Assists with Invoice tracking, processing and correspondence
- Coordinates talent gifting shipments and event production shipping
- Regularly work with FX Marketing, Diversity and Inclusion and Current/Development teams for talent asks and requests
- Assists with special projects as needed
- 1+ year of administrative experience supporting VP level is preferred
- Thrives in an environment that requires commitment and administrative focus, strong organizational skills, precise attention to detail, and solid judgment.
- Able to work well in a high-volume atmosphere, and with various personalities tactfully
- Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and be proactive in resolving issues
- Must be motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured and able to prioritize work with minimal direction
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, talent and their representatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience with Adobe a plus
- Willing to work nights and weekends
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles is $52,400 - $70,200 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney Entertainment Television, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.