Coordinator, Integrated Promotions (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 986559BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted May 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Provide program support that can include, but is not limited to: trafficking assets for approval, handling shipping and inventory, managing assigned project tactics, providing event support, gathering trend data and cataloguing project photo and video assets.
- Ensure assets are reviewed, approved, and distributed as required to help execute promotions including archiving show and program assets, updating program status reports and producing program recaps.
- Participate in project meetings, agency capability meetings and other industry engagements to learn the process and garner insight.
- Oversee project invoicing and confirm all required invoices are managed per project and VOB materials are provided for submission to Marketing Finance.
- Secure signed NDAs for all potential agencies, vendors and partners working closely with Legal department.
- Manage scheduling and expense reports for two executives.
- Minimum two years’ experience, preferably in television or studio environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Photoshop skills a plus.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities
- Possess professionalism and confidence when working with executives, show producers and talent via phone or in-person
- Must be able to prioritize assignments, work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Four year college degree, preferably with a Marketing focus or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.