Coordinator, Production & Post Production (FX Networks)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 890767BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted Nov. 22, 2021
- Track and file all incoming post production information and paperwork by show, including credits, VFX and music documents, localization cast and licensing lists, manage distribution charts, and maintain department calendars for both current and future post production forecasting.
- Track post-production deliveries to the various distribution portals and maintain master tape library.
- Onboard vendors to facilitate payments, assist production with booking travel, and source post production office space and other needs.
- Support department by ordering supplies and materials, equipment, IT support, furniture requirements, messenger/courier needs, etc.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings between FX post production and production staff with producers and vendors.
- Coordinate and manage deliveries for screenings and special events, verifying with Content Security and DMS to provide necessary assets through proper pathways.
- Assist with onboarding series BTL crew, maintaining resume database for potential series post production employees.
- Minimum two years of experience working on a television set and in a production office.
- Excellent communication skills required and the ability to communicate precise information to and from multiple sources.
- Must have experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and some budgeting and scheduling knowledge. Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task while dealing with many different and sometimes conflicting needs and priorities.
- Must be able to follow-up on tasks and information with precise accuracy and speed.
- Ability to meet people and make connections while instilling confidence and reliability.
- Experience working in a corporate office environment in an entertainment and television related company highly preferred.
- Four year college degree preferred.
About FX Networks:
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series including Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, Pose, Mayans M.C. and the upcoming Y; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Fosse/Verdon and the upcoming Devs, Shōgun and Mrs. America; acclaimed hit comedy series including Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, What We Do in the Shadows and the upcoming Breeders; the half-hour series Mr Inbetween; and the upcoming docuseries The Weekly with The New York Times. FX is the former home of the critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama series The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Americans. The network’s library of acquired box-office hit movies is unmatched by any ad-supported television network. FXX, the newest network, launched in September 2013 and is carried in 86 million homes. Geared towards a young adult audience, the schedule features original series, movies, and acquired series. The channel is anchored by the acclaimed hit comedies It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the Emmy® Award winning comedy series Archer. FXX is also the exclusive cable home to The Simpsons, the longest-running comedy in TV history. FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) was launched in October of 1994 and is now carried in 57 million homes. Its schedule features classic films during the day (FXM Retro), contemporary box office hits and acclaimed, award-winning films, and short-form award-winning original programming in the evening.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.}