Creative AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 10004962 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 13, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company’s Commercial Marketing team within Networks is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Creative Services, a part of the Commercial Marketing team, is a center of excellence responsible for Print, Retail, A/V, photo, digital and on platform graphic initiatives.
The Creative Associate will report to the Creative Director on projects for our International TV, SVOD and AVOD distribution line of business. They will support end-to-end design initiatives and graphic production for our pre and post-sales support of licensing deals. This includes designing for B2B marketing events, producing artwork and social assets for titles across the Disney portfolio, and serve as a design resource for internal communications. The Creative Associate will navigate requests across various departments and work closely with the Creative Specialists on the team. The ideal candidate needs hands on graphic design experience and can handle a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Create and execute on-platform graphics for Disney+, Star, Hulu and external SVOD/AVOD partners
- Track all TV and Film titles under distribution across our studio partners (FX, ABC Studios, 20th Television, Freeform, Hulu, National Geographic, Disney, 20th Century Studios, Searchlight Studios, Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar
- Liaise with various network partners to acquire artwork and social assets.
- Provide production and graphic design support (key art, digital and social assets, style guides) for key titles.
- Maintain up-to-date artwork archive for TV and Film library titles with relevant asset usage restrictions and copyright information.
- Administrative support for the team.
- Candidate should have 3 plus years hands on graphic design experience
- Must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must be experienced in retouching and comping imagery
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Keynote
- Experience working with asset repository systems
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Deadline driven and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with motion design a plus
- BA degree, preferably in Graphic Design or related field recommended
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.