Already applied?View Dashboard
Designer/Animator (Night Shift), ABC DesignApply Now Apply Later Job ID 472845BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 01/17/2018
ABC is currently seeking a Designer/Animator to work in the ABC Design Department during the NIGHT SHIFT (1pm-10pm) focused on Primetime, Daytime and Late Night Shows.Apply Now Apply Later
- Design and execute original motion graphics and visual effects for ABC Entertainment Marketing.
- Work closely with Art Directors to develop concepts, storyboard, design, and animate for ABC promotion of Primetime, Daytime and Late Night shows.
- Maintain branding of assigned shows daily.
- Strong ability to organize and manage multiple projects with tight timelines and turnaround requirements while working with different teams (local and remote).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in graphics and animation preferable in an entertainment space.
- Past experience executing motion graphics and design at a Television Network or Agency.
- Exceptional proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- Extraordinary visual design with strong communication skills.
- Passion for television and motion design.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take on a project from start to finish - from concept/storyboard to completion (animation).
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot video/animation issues and provide solutions.
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity