Designer/Illustrator, Motion & Content Design (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10012393 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Aug. 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
FX is seeking a Designer/Illustrator, Motion and Content Design to design style frames, illustrate storyboards, and animate 2D and 3D designs to support FX Originals marketing campaigns, branding, and in-show design. This role will also work on in-house visual effects projects.
- Design, illustrate and animate 2D and 3D designs for teasers, main title sequences and brand and episodic packaging
- Illustrate storyboards and build previsualization animatics to block out shot timings and narrative with the Directors
- Create matte paintings and visual effects elements for high end launch teasers and main title sequences
- Concept ideas, create mood boards and design style frames
- Minimum 3 years experience in motion design or related field within film/television/post-production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of timeline timing for blocking out animatics
- Proficient in Adobe Suite - After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Microsoft Word, Z brush, and C4D
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Knowledge of post-production technology past, present and future is preferred
- 4 year college degree in design/animation or related program strongly preferred
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.