Digital Creative Coordinator (ABC Entertainment)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 789290BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Entertainment Date posted May 03, 2021
- Acquire, route and distribute assets from internal systems and stakeholders to internal and outside partners
- Help track and manage campaign timeline trackers, ensuring content is delivered and organized
- Liaison with internal teams such as: Content Distribution, Photo, Design, Print, On Air Creative, etc. for any and all asset requests
- Liaison with external support teams such as: Digital Creative Agencies, Social Media Agency Media Agency, and Social Embed Representatives, to manage the distribution of assets
- Manage requests from International and Affiliates partners
- Work closely with Strategy for any spot requests, conversions, or adjustments to internal creative and ensure entry into internal databases.
- Participate in campaign planning meetings to support direction and strategy
- Help translate digital plans and spec sheets into creative production plans
- Work with the ABC Post Production to monitor production status; clarify priorities when needed, and communicate changing status and dates
- Create Graphic Design and Off-air Requests
- Ideate innovative ways to promote ABC shows, brainstorming with teams partners, strategy, on-air, synergy and publicity
- Track best-practices, innovative tactics, and competitive analysis and update the team on an ongoing basis
- Produce light creative executions/adaptations as needed
- Assist in new agency onboarding
- Organize award submission content
- General administrative duties
- Minimum of 3 years of overall working experience in marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital media and/or social media with focus on consumer facing media and/or creative production
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
- Experience working with or for creative or media agencies and vendors
- Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, organizational abilities, and creative ideas
- Strong work ethic and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Analytical and articulate
- Television and/or entertainment experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and digital media
- Deep knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suites, as well as Keynote, Powerpoint
- Proficiency with Adobe PS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About ABC Entertainment:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Entertainment.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.