Digital Creative ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 888158BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Nov. 16, 2021
- Oversee the digital creative lifecycle of a slate of assigned shows across ABC Entertainment. Digital content includes but is not limited to, edited video, display assets, social media content unique to each platform, apps, and AR experiences. Will also provide support to the Creative Director on certain campaigns
- Lead day-to-day campaign management: timely creative reviews and feedback with all levels of management, creative and strategy agency communication
- Communicate and execute forward thinking, platform specific, unique and industry best digital content with internal and external creative partners
- Remain fully knowledgeable of show storylines, talent/characters, etc. and strategy by watching the content and adhering to the strategy brief
- Represent and speak to digital content to all company stakeholders
- Build and foster positive and respectful internal relationships, as well as relationships with external platform partners and creative agencies
- Fully embrace specialty assignments by providing updates and following through with leadership and expertise in that area
- Stay ahead of on-going social trends, embrace innovation, emerging platforms and content approaches
- Communicate daily with the Creative Director on status, general updates and progress on any and all assignments
- Directly produce innovative and strategic low-touch content not requiring additional internal or external resources as well as management support on all content execution
- Minimum of 8 years of overall working experience in marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital media and/or social media with focus on consumer facing media and/or creative production
- Digital creative agency or entertainment client experience, or similar role with a project management focus (please list reel on your resume)
- Live in commutable distance to Burbank Ca.
- Deep knowledge of social and digital media platforms and a full understanding of creative best practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
- Astute creative eye with a strong ability to provide clear creative direction
- Ability to design and edit simple static and motion pieces as needed
- Effective and detailed communicator, especially when providing creative direction
- Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple campaigns, organizational abilities, and creative ideas
- Strong work ethic and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Television and/or entertainment experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and digital media
- Strong proficiency with Adobe PS and Premiere
- Deep knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suites, as well as Keynote, Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.