Executive Assistant, Creative Services (FX Networks)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 973964BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted May. 03, 2022
- Administrative support including phone coverage, expense reports, travel planning, scheduling, manage cadence of meetings, meeting notes, coordinate staff meetings, organize flow of information to and from Senior Vice President’s office, distribute creative services information internally etc.
- Support SVP with ad-hoc assignments and projects, including work on events and awards tasks, help with managing awards media buying, various research and other projects as needed within Creative Services
- Responsible for proof-reading awards FYC advertising, help with PowerPoint Awards campaign decks, create, and maintain spreadsheets, assist with awards/events databases, organize and track emails and calls, and program work
- Interact directly with other executives and their support teams within FX and the larger Disney family to coordinate meetings, take notes and help with follow up, tracking deadlines and commitments.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully
- Must have excellent attention to detail and prioritization skills. Awards, Events and Talent Relations are extremely task oriented areas with great attention and dependence on accuracy and detail
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, media personnel, talent, and their representatives
- Ideal candidate must be proactive, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured, and able to prioritize and follow-through on tasks under deadlines
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and communicate clearly
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting high-level executives in entertainment
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Filemaker
- Four-year college degree, preferably in communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.