Executive Assistant, Current Series (DBT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 995701BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Jun. 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Provide day-to-day direct administrative support to the VP and Director in Current, with duties including phone coverage/maintain phone log, coordinate meetings, maintain calendars, check requests, shipping, copying, faxing, and filing
- Prepare executive level presentations, memos, letters, reports, spreadsheets, and other correspondence
- Collect, compile, and prepare status, tracking, and summary reports
- Coordinate travel; prepare and process Travel & Expense reports
- Collaborate with employees for information, research, administrative materials, etc.
- Take comprehensive notes on both internal and external creative conversations
- Be aware of shifting priorities that will impact scheduling across the department
- Schedule conference rooms, meetings, and video chats
- Order office supplies for the department and manage purchase orders and vendor contracts
- Plan office events and coordinating daily with a team of assistants.
- Minimum of 1 year supporting an executive at a Director level or above
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; professional demeanor, positive outlook and a can-do attitude
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including professional grammar
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected and respond to shifting priorities
- Positive approach and willingness to learn new programs and systems when necessary
- Complete reliability handling confidential information
- Positive and committed to team success; ability to build solid inter- and intra-team relationships
- A self-starter who has an interest in pursuing a career in the current department or producing television
- 2+ years’ prior experience working in a support role at a network, agency, or production company
- Experience in SAP, SharePoint and Concur
- Kids’ entertainment experience a plus
- Candidates should have a passion for YA, Kids & Family as well as a familiarity and interest in the Disney brand.
- Demonstrated creative and story skills
- Desire to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with It's A Laugh Productions, Inc., which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
It's A Laugh Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.