Executive Assistant (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 883858BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted Nov. 04, 2021
- Calendar management, phone management, making travel arrangements, and preparing documents and presentations for high-level staff meetings for the Chairman, FX Content & FX Productions.
- Manage communication with external and internal clients, management, and teams reporting to the executive.
- Complete expense reports, check requests and process gifts for talent.
- Manage requests for meetings/events and building services, equipment and office supply orders as needed.
- Coordinate with and distribute materials pertaining to Chairman’s needs with other FX and DGE departments.
- Evaluate material (Scripts, Rough Cuts, Outlines, and Submissions), including watching rough cuts.
- Two years minimum administrative experience with one year supporting an Executive level (SVP or above), previous entertainment experience a plus
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional skills utilizing Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, personable and proactive
- Able to multitask, work well under pressure, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with production
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Four-year college degree preferred
About FX Networks:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.