Executive Assistant, Marketing OperationsApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10002006 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Exec Assistant, Marketing Operations
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution seeks an Executive Assistant to support the VP, Operations. The Commercial Marketing Operations team provides media and creative services for The Walt Disney Company (TWDC). We work closely with TWDC’s creative content organizations and creative marketing teams to provide operational support across multiple business units producing and delivering top quality promotional content globally. The ABC, Hulu, and FX Finishing teams work at the highest level of performance using cutting edge software and hardware tools to provide professional level in-house post production finishing to internal marketing partners in a deadline driven high volume environment. This includes an agile, efficient, and technically advanced finishing process, that customizes marketing workflows to launch thousands of successful marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. Team members work together to identify and solve artistic and technical issues before distribution, creating sound and picture that are unsurpassed in quality and audience engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Provide full administrative support to the Vice President including phone, calendar, day-to-day appointments, expenses, correspondence, travel, and meeting planning
- Coordinate overall departmental administrative planning and support direct reports
- Facilitate department purchasing process for A/V equipment, software, hardware, and computer peripherals
- Assist in planning large, high-profile events like town halls, off-sites, and team-building activities
- Maintain department databases and distribution lists
- Interface directly with other senior executives and their support teams – ability to work well with people on all levels
- Minimum two years of experience providing administrative level support
- Ability to work professionally as a team player with a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- Self-motivated and interested in contributing above and beyond basic job duties
- Strong attention to detail in managing calendar windowing, travel time, and attendee confirmation for meetings
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication expertise for interface at all levels, internally and externally
- Proficiency with various types of computers, phones, office equipment, and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build professional relationships and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors
- Knowledge of the workings of a media enterprise
- Knowledge of SAP and Concur
- Required : High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Position is designated as hybrid and will require some on-site assistance at multiple Disney locations, including Century City, Hollywood, and Burbank.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.