Executive Assistant, Production (20th Television)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 916453BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business 20th Television Date posted Jan. 11, 2022
- Support production executives through answering and screening phones, scheduling meetings, and managing contacts.
- Create and schedule meetings with productions studio personnel through various stages of production.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for show production offices corresponding with the studio.
- Work with production executives to produce hiring charts, production calendars, and update departmental websites and studio grids.
- Manage executive travel and expense reports.
- Schedule, organize, and set up table reads, show & tells, and other large show & studio meetings.
- Minimum 1 year previous assistant experience and working knowledge of production operations.
- Prefer working knowledge of applications such as MacOS, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Zoom, as well as applications comparable to PIX, Aspera, Cloud and Adobe suite of tools, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow through
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to interface with internal and external executives and colleagues in a collaborative and problem-solving fashion
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and with professionals at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or other film/television-related undergraduate degree
About 20th Television:
20th Television is one of the industry's most prolific suppliers of primetime television programming and entertainment content, including the No 1. Series on all of broadcast, NBC’s THIS IS US; Fox’s No. 1 drama, 9-1-1 and No. 1 comedy LAST MAN STANDING, ABC’s five-time Emmy Award-winner MODERN FAMILY, FX’s No. 1 series AMERICAN HORROR STORY; and the longest-running primetime scripted series in the history of television, THE SIMPSONS, in addition to dozens of others. The studio’s cable production division, Fox 21 Television Studios, is responsible for acclaimed and award-winning series including AMERICAN CRIME STORY, HOMELAND, THE AMERICANS, SONS OF ANARCHY, GENIUS and POSE. The studio’s content now reaches more than a billion people every day across the world; in as many as 180 countries, across six continents, in 30 different languages.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call 20th Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.