Executive Assistant, Publicity (FX)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10023000 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Sep. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
FX is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the EVP of Publicity and general support to the Publicity Department.
- Answer phones, organize meetings and calendar, keep notes, maintain schedules and records, expense reports, travel arrangements, and prepare documents and presentations for various high-level staff meetings for the EVP of Publicity
- Manage communication with external and internal clients, management, and teams reporting to the executive
- Provide support for the Publicity Department as needed, including couriering packages, keeping department organized, escorting talent, and proofreading
- Occasionally assist at premieres and press events, help the Talent Relations team maintain RSVP lists, oversee check-in, and support the Travel Coordinator with talent travel and invoice coding.
- Assist with the distribution of press materials, maintain master media list of television reporters, and Hollywood Foreign Press Association
- Organize, maintain, and distribute press clippings for all FX series
- Must be available to work onsite 5 days a week as needed
- 2+ years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suites (including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs)
- Exceptional prioritizing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills
- Able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully
- Must be motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured, and able to prioritize work with minimal direction
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, media personnel, and talent
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting an SVP or above preferred
- Experience within entertainment a plus
- SAP Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.