Executive AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 10003906 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Jul. 07, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Executive Assistant is an administrative support role covering phones, scheduling, expenses and other admin duties for the SVP, Visual Effects at 20th Century Studios.
- Manage calendar for executive including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally
- Liaise with executives, talent and other assistants internally and externally
- Represent the department in a professional manner
- Support departmental projects as needed
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and logistics, including payment, processing and confirmation of all transfers
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Manage phones, roll calls and update phone sheet
- Manage mail into and out of the office
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience supporting a senior executive, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively to solve problems
- Highly detailed oriented with superior organizational skills
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Final Cut and File Maker
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure
- High level of discretion while working with confidential information
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Experience at a Studio, Production Company, Literary or Talent Agency
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.