Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
FX Public Relations Internship, Spring 2023Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10018254 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Sep. 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
FX Networks Public Relations department is seeking qualified interns to support the department in the following areas: Publicity, Corporate Communications and Talent Relations.
A Day in the Life…
- Organize and distribute media clips/coverage reports
- Conduct research for ongoing and special projects
- Manage press lists
- Contribute in the planning and on-site execution of FX premiere events and Television Critics Association Press Tours.
What we are looking for…
- General knowledge of FX Networks programming
- Previous internship experience in a Public Relations/Communication or Entertainment is preferred.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Major in Public Relations, Communication, or Journalism is preferred
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Participants must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- This is a hybrid internship. Candidate must also be able to provide their own housing and transportation to and from the Los Angeles, CA area. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated workspace.
- The approximate dates of this internship are January through June 2023.
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.