Integrated Promotions Manager (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10009981 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Jul. 29, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
FX is seeking a Manager of Integrated Promotions responsible for managing the development of promotional assets to execute multi-platform consumer programs and experiential events for assigned series.
- Manage program ideation, development of messaging and creative assets in promotion of the series campaign in addition to tentpole events such as Comic-Con, SXSW, and D23. Programs may include, but are not limited to, experiential events, sweepstakes, radio promos, influencer outreach, giveaways, and experiential events.
- Work with cross functional teams to secure assets across print collateral, on-air promos, event production, and social & digital extensions.
- Oversee vendors and agencies to assure programs are executed as planned within budget and according to schedule.
- Identify partnership opportunities that can help reach target audiences and drive awareness for FX original content.
- Draft RFPs, manage show assets and compile creative decks under direction of the Director and VP.
- Research agencies and vendors that offer unique opportunities, emerging marketing trends and technologies.
- Identify industry trends and gather cultural insights through research and monitoring that can inform planning and strategy.
- Compile program summaries, results, tracking and images for promotions reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and promotions in the entertainment industry or equivalent on the job experience
- Must have experience executing multi-platform consumer promotions and experiential events, and significant project management proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be resourceful and able to manage multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Innovative and well-informed of promotions and marketing trends
- Able to travel to manage events on-site
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.