IT CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10008692 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Aug. 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Disney Television Studios (DTS) Systems and Technology team is seeking an administrative resource to support procurement and finance processes for production technology.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to act as a ‘casual buyer’ of all technology related equipment, professional services and office supplies for the department. This includes:
- Manage purchase orders and vendor contracts
- Complete SAP and Concur transactions as needed, including preparing reports.
- Work with technology teams including desktop management, helpdesk and network architecture to generate and track sourcing process from order to pay
- Assist with completion of competitive bid approval and waiver
- Complete expense reports
- Assist with cost tracking (by project or overhead accounts)
- Assist with equipment inventory tracking and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of special projects and presentations, materials, etc.
- Provide back-up support as needed for other coordinators including
- Managing phones, contacts, calendars, meetings preparation, travel, expense reports, supplies and other general support services.
- Initiate and track the hiring process
- Assist with on-boarding new employees.
- 1+ years of purchasing administration
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess professionalism and confidence when working with executives, show producers, and talent via phone or in-person
- Able to work under tight deadlines, and to be autonomous and decisive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated with strong follow-up skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative and proactively problem-solve
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information and interface with all levels of management.
- Prior experience supporting executive level management
- 2+ years of cost tracking, purchasing and administrative assistant experience
- Experience in the entertainment industry or production environment
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four-year college degree, preferable in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is part of a business we call ABC.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.