Manager, Events (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 876053BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted Oct. 14, 2021
- Work closely with the VP of events to manage all aspects of network premieres and screenings, including budget, security, rentals, premiums, booking of screening venue/red carpet, selecting vendors, and the after party venue.
- Manage all aspects of important events and festivals (Upfront, TCA, Comic Con, FYC Screenings, ATX, etc.), including internal FX events.
- Manage guest lists, seating charts, invites and RSVPs for premiere screenings and parties, working in tandem with the entire Media Relations department.
- Partner with vendors and internal Disney sourcing, establishing effective working relationships.
- Work with Disney counterparts to manage annual Golden Globe and Emmys events to assist with creative aspects and logistics.
- Contribute to improve campaigns with new and innovative event ideas.
- Minimum 5 years of events experience
- Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, talent and vendors
- Able to work weekend and evening events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.