Part-Time Associate Preditor (ABC)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 7073281520220606 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney General Entertainment Content Date posted Jul. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
ABC Entertainment Marketing is currently seeking a passionate and creative Associate Preditor. The Associate Preditor should inspire the rest of the team with their concepts and their command of the art of promotion and marketing. While the job focuses on creativity, the position also requires a developed sense of responsibility, urgency and organization. The Part time Associate Preditor must be an endless resource of ideas for their own projects while assisting inter-department needs. Superior writing skills are a must! Passion and hard work are commonplace and embraced and supported throughout the department. If you have a love for TV and creating great content, this is your chance to shine!
- Assist producers, creative directors, editors and other team members
- Monitor email and slack communications to ensure projects remain on schedule
- Write, edit and produce short form/promo content for broadcast, digital and social platforms
- Utilize writing skills and present concepts in campaign brainstorms
- Stay ahead of the curve on current industry trends and creative
- 1+years of experience writing and producing spots for a broadcast or cable television network, a movie trailer house or an ad agency.
- Must be able to work part-time in Hybrid office setting.
- Live within a commutable distance to LA
- Ability to creatively problem solve. A keen eye, and ear, for storytelling.
- Be a collaborative, team player. Zero egos!
- Has big ideas but is also big on the fine details
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and excellent people skills
- Has excellent time management, project management and communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience supervising editing sessions
- Understands all phases of pre-production, production and post-production
- Passion for movies, TV and music
- Knowledgeable on current trends and all things pop culture
- Did we mention organized?
- Applicants should include reel/work samples on or along with resume.
- Local candidate LA
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro preferred. Full Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.