Post Production Coordinator, 20th Century StudiosApply NowApply Later Job ID 823543BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Jul. 07, 2021
This Post Production Coordinator, 20th Century Studios role reports to the VP, Post Production.
- Support post production executive through answering and screening phones, scheduling appointments, and managing contacts.
- Create and schedule conference calls with productions, vendors and studio personnel through various stages of production and post production.
- Facilitate delivery of features including QC, approval of masters, and collection and cataloguing of all archival materials.
- Work with studio operations departments to ensure their needs are met for a timely release.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for Post on multiple titles.
- Set up editorial teams with application accounts and monitor access for the duration of multiple titles.
- Locate, engage and set up editorial offices for multiple titles.
- Create and manage purchase orders and track against film budgets.
- Work with production crews and post facilities to arrange shipments for and from editorial in distant locations.
- Maintain and organize files and documents for corporate records.
- Manage and upload data for various post production applications and databases.
- Liaise with corporate technical support to submit tickets and track progress and resolution.
- Manage executive travel and expense reports.
- Schedule, organize, set up executive and preview screenings (booking security, projection engineering, entering into our global screening system, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years solid working knowledge of post-production operations
- Familiarity with post production or previous studio post production experience
- Familiarity with MacOS
- Working knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Zoom, PIX, Faspex, Aspera on Cloud, Filemaker Pro, Evercast, Clearview Flex and Adobe suite of tools, etc.
- Working knowledge of post production audio and video file formats
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow through
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to interface with 3rd party vendors, internal executives and colleagues in a collaborative and problem-solving fashion
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and with professionals at all levels
- must have reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Studios Content.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.