Print Designer, Trade (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID R10013377 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Jul. 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
FX is seeking a Print Designer to design materials for award campaigns, trade ads, press kits, print ads, outdoor billboard campaigns and events. This role will work closely with the PR department.
- Design materials for the PR department including online banner ads, print ads, billboards, social media graphics and digital mailers for award campaigns, trade campaigns and press kits.
- Design materials for print ads and outdoor billboard campaigns.
- Design materials for the Promotions department, including Comic Con, all special stunts and promotional events.
- 2 years on-the-job design experience
- Strong understanding of typography
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent and articulate communicator with strong presentation skills
- Conceptual thinker with an outstanding eye for color
- Hand type skills a plus
- Experience working with clients
- Ability to manage a project from concept through production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.