Producer, Social Media - Marketing (FX)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10005495 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Date posted Jul. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Producer, Social Media is responsible for the creation and distribution of marketing, promotional and other strategic partnership content, including original social content, and the community management of official social pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, etc. in support of FX & its original programming.
- Produce content and perform daily management and publishing of FX content on assigned social platforms using native platform tools or 3rd party applications.
- Create original videos, stills and gif content for distribution on assigned social platforms with necessary approvals.
- Identify, evaluate and execute ways to leverage network content as new features are introduced on assigned social platforms.
- Develop calendars tracking release schedule of all appropriate FX marketing materials, including original social content.
- Manage approval process of content through various stakeholders including design, legal, current series, and marketing leadership.
- Direct management of 3rd party vendors creating content for social distribution.
- Compile and organize pitch decks of internal and external creative concepts for presentations to senior execs and external partners.
- Assist with the development of live events involving network talent on social platforms working with members of the Social Media team, FX Publicity, content teams and external vendors.
- Four-year college degree with a creative focus preferred
- 3+ years’ experience at a consumer facing Internet, agency or entertainment company in an interactive marketing or social media
- Media or entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Must be proactive, multifaceted, capable of working on concurrent complex projects and able to communicate effectively to digital team members, vendors and executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and good editorial judgement
- Experience with budgeting and scope review from a product development perspective
- Strong familiarity with web technologies and social media platforms
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing software and other creative tools a plus
- Avid user of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and others with solid understanding of the current feature set of each platform with an eye new product features
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to adjust to rapid changes
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC, which is part of a business we call ABC.
FX Networks, LLC PAY SVC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.