Project Manager, Workplace Experience / Space Planning (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 913407BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Help plan and execute team moves and re-shuffles (multiple locations)
- Work with teams to ensure spaces are prepared for re-entry
- Perform site visits and walkthroughs as needed
- Work with DMED teams and Corporate Real Estate (CRE) to manage and solve space requests.
- Partner with Director, Workplace Experience and CRE to regularly validate U.S. DMED space plan and real estate needs
- Provide project management through implementation including identifying, tracking, monitoring and communicating issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies while ensuring progress is maintained and the project is delivered on time
- Develop, maintain, review and disseminate project documentation including status reports, change orders, project schedules, functional design specifications, test plans, training plans and process documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, project/facilities management, or a related field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience. •
- 3 – 4 years of experience in progressively responsible facilities/workplace/space planning projects and maintenance activities
- Ability to be self-directed- know what needs to be done to deliver and act on it seeking direction when required.
- Self-motivated work ethic with a sense of urgency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with project management tools such as: Microsoft Excel, MS Teams, and/or Smartsheet
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts while also challenging others regarding processes
- PMP Certification a plus
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.