Senior Contract Reporting AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730509BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 15, 2020
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide talent reporting by analyzing deal terms as outlined in negotiated agreements.
- Manage and support the integrity and development of third party reporting through front of house system queries and reconciliations to the general ledger
- Advanced reporting review and analysis of high profile titles to ensure output and payment adheres to contractual terms
- Reconciliation of payments to the general ledger and Ultimate projections by title
- Support various levels of management on ad hoc projects as required
- Communication with all business and legal units to ensure data requirements are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- System testing and implementation of new process improvements
- Provide support and assist with ad hoc requests/special projects for team objectives
- Experienced professional with an understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the completion and the factors that differentiate then in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Work Complexity and Problem Solving
- Completes complex tasks and projects requiring independent initiative
- Typically works complex assignments
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth analysis of variable factors. Collaborates with senior professionals in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach
- May handle escalated issues for lower level staff
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Resource integrator builds professional networks and identifies and connects resources to archive goals. Regularly contributes actionable ideas in brainstorming and planning sessions.
- May maintain communications with both internal and external contacts.
- CPA (or other accounting certificate) preferred
- 3-5 years relevant accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.