Sr Contract Reporting AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID R10009944 Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business 20th Century Studios Date posted Jun. 17, 2020
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY20th Century StudiosWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide talent reporting by analyzing deal terms as outlined in negotiated agreements.
- Manage and support the integrity and development of third party reporting through front of house system queries and reconciliations to the general ledger
- Advanced reporting review and analysis of high profile titles to ensure output and payment adheres to contractual terms
- Reconciliation of payments to the general ledger and Ultimate projections by title
- Support various levels of management on ad hoc projects as required
- Communication with all business and legal units to ensure data requirements are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- System testing and implementation of new process improvements
- Provide support and assist with ad hoc requests/special projects for team objectives
- Experienced professional with an understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the completion and the factors that differentiate then in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Work Complexity and Problem Solving
- Completes complex tasks and projects requiring independent initiative
- Typically works complex assignments
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth analysis of variable factors. Collaborates with senior professionals in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach
- May handle escalated issues for lower level staff
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
Communication & Customer Service Relationships
- Resource integrator builds professional networks and identifies and connects resources to archive goals. Regularly contributes actionable ideas in brainstorming and planning sessions.
- May maintain communications with both internal and external contacts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA (or other accounting certificate) preferred
- 3-5 years relevant accounting experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About 20th Century Studios:
Twentieth Century Studios Television is one of the industry's most prolific suppliers of primetime television programming and entertainment content, including the No 1. Series on all of broadcast, NBC’s THIS IS US; Fox’s No. 1 drama, 9-1-1 and No. 1 comedy LAST MAN STANDING, ABC’s five-time Emmy Award-winner MODERN FAMILY, FX’s No. 1 series AMERICAN HORROR STORY; and the longest-running primetime scripted series in the history of television, THE SIMPSONS, in addition to dozens of others. The studio’s cable production division, Fox 21 Television Studios, is responsible for acclaimed and award-winning series including AMERICAN CRIME STORY, HOMELAND, THE AMERICANS, SONS OF ANARCHY, GENIUS and POSE. The studio’s content now reaches more than a billion people every day across the world; in as many as 180 countries, across six continents, in 30 different languages.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with 20th Century Studios, which is part of a business segment we call 20th Century Studios.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.