Sr. Writer Producer - Promo (ABC Entertainment Marketing)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 956131BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business ABC Entertainment Date posted Apr. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Conceive, develop, and execute strong creative ideas that are inclusive of our multi-platform objectives.
- Oversee projects from inspiration to final delivery, including conceptualizing, writing, and managing editorial, graphics production and the finishing and scheduling teams.
- Writes pitch decks for launch concepts and ideas to Creative Directors, Editorial Director, editors, designers, talent, etc, making sure all elements conform to the brand and the mission of the network.
- Work with Operations to book sessions; fulfill multiple delivery schedules; and work closely with multiple departments (graphics, editorial, marketing strategy and social) to execute all promotional spots (on-air, off-air, radio, digital, streaming & social)
- Proficiency/ability to edit in Adobe Premiere
- Run video editing sessions.
- Seek out external production sources as appropriate.
- Mentor and lead Writer Producers and/ or Associate Producers on creative projects.
- Minimum 8 years of experience writing and producing promo spots for a broadcast or cable television network, a movie trailer house or an ad agency
- Only resumes with creative reels/links will be reviewed
- Experience working on 360 campaigns for scripted/unscripted programming
- Working knowledge of editing systems and workflows
- Copy writing skills
- Experience supervising editing sessions and directing an editor
- Ability to effectively direct voiceover talent
- Ability to creatively problem-solve
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Must be able to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have an understanding of marketing concepts and brand management
- Understand the target demo and how to speak to them
- Understand all phases of pre-production, production and post-production
- Demonstrate excellent people skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethic
- Ability to develop credibility and strong working relationships in a complex organization
- Local to Los Angeles
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About ABC Entertainment:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call ABC Entertainment.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.