Supervisor, Production & Post Production (FX Networks)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 993919BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business FX Networks Date posted May 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Post responsibilities include formatting and delivering content to external partners, submitting content for awards, sourcing vendors for Post editorial rooms, creating workflows, tracking VFX costs and vendor usage and maintaining the Post Production manual, master tape library, vault storage logs and delivery grid for Hulu and FX.
- Manage all incoming production information and paperwork and create calendars for future production and date forecasting.
- Communicate production information and materials including show masters, HD-D5 copies and production schedule changes and locations to internal departments.
- Process monthly invoices for FXP overall deal participants and post production vendors and onboard vendors and independent contractors.
- Inform Production/Post Production teams of updated Disney COVID protocols.
- Experience working in a corporate office environment for an entertainment company
- Understanding of the production process
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, PIX, Airtable and Adobe
- Must have knowledge in budgeting and scheduling
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with changing priorities and daily time constraints
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience working on a television set and in a production office.
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand’s current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.