Technical Support AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10041448 Location Los Angeles, California, United States / West Hollywood, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 03, 2023
The primary function of the Technical Support Analyst position is to provide highly skilled technical support to Disney General Entertainment postproduction creative individuals and teams. These responsibilities are accomplished through expertise in areas such as video, audio and graphics editing, software configuration, hardware systems and workflow automation systems. This position interfaces with clients and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve problems. The position requires the ability to identify problem areas, determine causes, and resolve issues quickly to ensure continued operations.
- Competent with video, audio and graphics editing systems, software and related workflows
- Problem management and resolution for internal customers and partners
- Ensures assigned service requests are completed in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding customer’s expectations
- Contributes to departmental knowledge base for overall support, diagnostics and performance measurement in support of internal customers and partners
- Performs systems, application and services upgrades across a wide variety of systems
- Monitors support request in messaging application such as Outlook, Slack and ServiceNow and works through resolution
- Experience with computer editing systems, such as Adobe Premier (Edit Suite), Avid Media Composer or Final Cut
- Knowledge of video and audio codes and transcoding software
- Experience using an asset management system
- Experience and knowledge of the Entertainment Industry a plus
- Knowledge of basic networking components and systems
- Experience with file-based workflows
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and produce work with a high level of accuracy
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and success driven
- Accustomed to meeting deadlines
- Highly organized, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma/GED or equivalency
- Some college
This position is covered under the Company’s collective bargaining agreement with NABET-CWA.
The pay rate for this role in Los Angeles, CA is $56.31 to $58.12 per hour. The base pay actually offered follows the minimum wage from the pay scale agreed upon in the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement and may also vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other factors.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.