Warehouse Associate (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 734513BR Location Los Angeles, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 30, 2019
- Oversee the consolidation/move to the new Archives warehouseOversee the move and integration of the FOX Costumes (2000+) into WDA collection
- Oversee the logistics of the buildout of the Photo Library
- Oversee the move and integration of the 20 million Fox photos coming into the WDA Collection
- Oversee the move and integration of the thousands of FOX props, posters and files from Century City to the new warehouse in Tujunga
- Handle all shipping/receiving and storage incoming new assets and from TWDC films, television, parks & resorts
- Assist in the installation and de-installation of all Archives exhibits, as needed
- Assist with the maintenance of all current Archives exhibits currently on public display
- Support all Archives, D23 and DCCR events and programs
- 5+ years experience working in a warehouse
- Must have knowledge of File Maker Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office
- Licensed to drive a forklift
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Knowledge of facilities operations
- Highly organized, with an extreme attention to detail
- Able to effectively interface with all levels within the company
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work alone, with little to no supervision at times
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.