Already applied?View Dashboard
Health & Safety Administrator - Fixed Term Contract 12 months 25 hoursApply Now Apply Later Job ID 573983BR Location Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Jul. 02, 2018
- Working with the H&S Manager to organize the stores quarterly’s H&S committee meetings. This will include booking the venue communicating to the relevant departments and Cast, taking minutes, collating the report for review by the H&S Manager and distributing to stakeholders.
- Maintain Guest/Cast claims, ensuring spreadsheets and incidents are communicated to all relevant parties. Set up claim conference calls, taking minutes and ensuring all data has been recorded accurately.
- Record all quarterly H&S audits and assist with collating the quarterly H&S reports for Stores. Collate all data Abdul report all outstanding maintenance issues to the relevant departments. Ensure all stores have completed and actioned their audit, feeding back generic issuer to District Managers and maintenance via email/call.
- Working with the H&S Manager to maintain and co-ordinate firetrap aid training. Verifying exam papers prior to sending to the relevant government body for certification, distributing certificates.
- Liaise with Stores to track their yearly "back to standards" review specific to H&S. Collate and review all relevant data ensuring all issues are actioned or escalate to the H&S Manager.
- Ensure all administration records and paperwork are maintained to the highest standard and comply with H&S regulations and obligation.
- Maintain and co-ordinate annual fire poster returns, giving feedback ref any discrepancies to relevant District Manager and H&S Manager via email/call.
- Run training reports on a monthly basis.
- Provide adhoc support where required to the broader Risk and Loss Prevention Management team relating to correspondence, documentation to also include travel, hotel and itinerary arrangements as well as expense claims. Ensuring where necessary, ensuring information is treated confidentially.
- Accountable to the H&S Manager
- Good standard of education to include English and Maths
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent time Management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a set criteria
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store (UK) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.