Already applied?View Dashboard
HR Administrator (Part Time)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 614621BR Location Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 21, 2018
Job Summary:We have an opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our HR Operations team in a part time capacity, working 4 days a week. This role is based in our Lutterworth office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role focuses on providing professional HR Administrative support within the Global HR Operations team. Providing support to all levels of employees across the region for Global HR Operations work, processes, and policies.
- Ensure all HR filing and archiving is completed accurately in line with data protection
- Provide comprehensive administration support to the Global HR Operations team i.e. letters, reports, paperwork
- Update and maintain data in the SAP HR System, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Update and maintain accurate personnel files to ensure compliance with current legislation is maintained
- Support and work with the Global HR Operations team on ad hoc tasks
- Provide excellent customer service
Desired skills and knowledge
- Previous work experience in Administration within an operations / customer service center
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills as well as telephone and email etiquette skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise/handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership on issues and identify when escalation is needed
- Demonstrated strong ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with SAP (ELE) and ServiceNow
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).