Already applied?View Dashboard
Receptionist 25 hours - LutterworthApply Now Apply Later Job ID 688538BR Location Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Store Date posted Jul. 09, 2019
· Order, monitor and log all supplies for the EDC, such as costumes (including new starters) and stationary (including toners), ensuring that the appropriate levels are maintained and requests are met in an efficient and timely manner to attain a high level of guest service. Constantly reviewing prices and agreements with suppliers ensuring that the best quality and service are received in line with agreed budgets.
· Ensure that all Purchase Orders are raised through SAP and that goods are receipted in at timely and efficient manner.
· Manage the annual costume top up for the site, ensuring that order forms are distributed and collated for all cast in a timely fashion and that orders are placed with suppliers. Also to ensure the efficient distribution of the costume to the cast when it has been delivered.
· Answer all telephone queries, meet and greet internal and external guests swiftly and efficiently in line with the Disney Store quest service requirements.
· Ensure all visiting contractors sign into the maintenance log upon arrival, and that the relevant paperwork is completed to ensure compliance with the Disney Store policy.
· Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring that specified timelines are met and that all post is collected and distributed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a high level of service to each department.
· Co-ordinate all courier shipments, ensuring that the correct documentation is in place, and that deliveries and collections are made on time and within a specified price. Log all incoming parcels and documentation to ensure a full tracking system is in place.
· Regularly update EDC information such as telephone extension list and emergency contact numbers for the Administration department, Managers, Leads and Cast and ensure accurate information is available at any given time.
· Ensure all access/swipe cards for all new starters and existing cast members are printed out through the data image system as and when required.
· Co-ordinate and manage the meeting room bookings across site and ensure equipment and catering has been booked as necessary.
· Book accommodation, train tickets, cars and flights as necessary within the management and admin function through the appropriate booking company.
· Ensure the window display is changed as and when necessary throughout the year inline with ongoing promotions within the business.
· Undertake ad hoc projects, and secretarial support, to improve performance of the EDC and to contribute towards the efficient management of the business.
· To support other departments including HR, Payroll, H&S (in particular the H&S database)Ensure that reception has sufficient cover at all times, this includes doing additional hours to cover holidays, sickness etc.
· Professional telephone manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to maintain a confidential nature
· Excellent Organisational skills
· General admin experience
· PC Literate (Excel, Word etc.)Ability to maintain a confidential nature
A good understanding of how a reception area operates, previous experience with operating a switchboard is desirable.
Number of years experience, Qualifications and People Management experience
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
The Disney Store Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.