Already applied?View Dashboard
AD SALES RESEARCH SUPERVISORApply Now Apply Later Job ID 698980BR Location Madrid, Madrid, Spain Business Media Networks Date posted Aug. 19, 2019
Critical to this role is to disseminate analytics from multiple sources into a single story and translation of the numbers into clear concise sales messaging for advertisers; to help translate numbers into strategic marketing messages to break-through the marketplace.
- This will involve working with external research vendors and also collaborating with TWDC divisions to optimise existing internal research in support of businesses.
- Formulating & deliver marketing strategy and budget planning for the local TWDC AS&P team.
- Support of the local AS & P team by providing the metrics needed for world class Sales Support Tools – pitch support; generic, product specific, sector specific presentations and Sales Team Collateral – Case studies, product sheets. Including partnering with EMEA/local AS&P Marketing to develop unique audience proposition.
- To include cross platform business opportunities. Creation of audience portion of cross media proposals by partnering with other research group leads to ground promotional ideas.
- Developing research-led; trend based content that can be used to position the TWDC as leaders and to be used as content for White Papers and speaker opportunities.
- 5-7 years successful experience in media trade research and analysis – preferably with TV and Online.
- Preparing and running media research strategies; plans and implementation
- Sales and pitch collateral production.
- Working knowledge of media research tools in television and online (Kantar, Omniture, etc.).
- Track record of dealing with senior-level marketers and agency clients.
- Project management experience in a relevant environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Strong research, numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop logical and convincing arguments spanning multiple client-sectors.
- Strong presentation skills (preparation and delivery).
- Effective communicator with proven negotiating skills.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.