Ad Sales TV Campaigns Planner (Fixed-Term Contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 831570BR Location Madrid, Madrid, Spain Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 23, 2021
Please note this is a temporary project within our Ad Sales Operations Team in Spain - until January 2022.
- Reception and request of purchase orders negotiated by the sales team to the ad sales agencies.
- Control of the campaign parameters and negotiated conditions. Do the daily campaign tracking, verifying all the negociated conditions (grp target, positions agreements, prime time target, SOV) are being reached. Keep informed sales executives about the daily campaign performance.
- Creating and planning campaigns, the campaign planner will be responsible for effective campaign delivery.
- Daily relationship with the Agencies and advertisers for verification and approval of bookings, control of the targets and counteroffer bookings.
- Provides campaign status reporting and historic evaluation.
- Liaison with the Commercial Policy and Research responsible for traffic optimization.
- Work in Excel, Media Pro, Vision and material delivery platforms.
- Maintain departmental files of important documents and distributes vital information across the department.
- Coordinates with other team members all relevant information.
Preferred Qualifications:The Experience we require from you:
- 1/2 years of previous equal level job function
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, specially Excel)
- Ad Sales Airtime systems
- Fluent in English
- Strong oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- High level of pro-activity and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage own time and projects with skill and maturity
- High standards of confidentiality
- Hard worker
- Team worker
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Iberia S.L., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.