Campaign Planning & Creative Materials Supervisor Disney+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 767635BR Location Madrid, Madrid, Spain Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted oct.. 22, 2020
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for planning, supervision, execution and final delivery of the creative assets related to different Disney Plus areas: Brand Marketing, Social Media, Performance, Customer Management, Synergy, Partnerships, PR, etc.
You will ensure brand and creative consistency among all areas in each campaign and in all media as TV spots, OOH, display, video online, radio spots, email, POS, social media, cinema, print, etc.
- Be the key link among all Disney + areas and the creative teams including in-house and external creative agencies.
- Getting a global overview of the different strategies and objectives in each area to support them from a creative perspective.
- Supporting on the planning & creative development (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Keep informed each stakeholder of the different campaigns and the assets availability to take advantage of them.
- Establish core needs and key creative priorities for each campaign.
- Supervision of the creative briefs to develop and execute assets according to each objective.
- Planning monthly and quarterly assets to be localized or/ and created (Production Make List).
- Coordinate and communicate the International available assets and managing them to be used and to be localized internally.
- Follow up the different requests to deliver the assests according to the deadlines.
- Implementating the International creative and legal guidelines and ensuring they are installed properly.
- Support to different stakeholders to get the final approvals.
- Supervision of the creativities which are developed by a partner and support them in providing assets to create their campaigns.
- Set up a creative campaign postmortem to get a better process and planning.
- Other: Budget & SAP Management.
Preferred EducationThe Experience we require from you:
At least 3-4 years in similar position (in a marketing or production department) in a media / entertainment company or in a media or advertising agency or in any consumer products company with 360 advertising approach.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Computer knowledge (Windows Office, Outlook, Photoshop).
Very well organized.
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Iberia S.L., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.