Already applied?View Dashboard
Disney Character Voices International CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 701907BR Location Madrid, Madrid, Spain Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 05, 2019
- Work with Manager in all creative areas including voice selection, overviewing translation and attending dubbing and musical recordings when necessary.
- Supervise dubbing QCs at the studio.
- Attend and approve Theatrical Printmasters (London).
- Give support on production and creativity areas for marketing pieces related to movies (trailers, podcasts, movie surfers...).
- Coordinate theatrical glossaries ensuring consistency of terms throughout the dubbing process as well as projects led by other LOBs.
- Review and approve subtitles.
- Attend and approve mastering QCs.
- Work with TV Supervisor giving support on production for TV titles and TV Movies for Spain and Portugal.
- Also assist with TV on the creative side: voice selection, dubbing quality controls and vocal classification and review.
- Ensure different data bases are updated as required (CAT, R2D2, Wonderland, Bolt…).
- Coordinate and monitor legal issues (contracts) and production related to Star Talents.
- Coordinate and monitor production of Publishing products (apps), DIS products (games), TV SPOTS and Consumer Products.
- Supervise and control the budget of all projects with the dubbing studios ensuring that prices are in line with the objectives set.
- Maintain effective communication with studios, Business Units, London, Burbank and Manager.
- Take ownership of assigned project areas.
- Dubbing supervision (translation, adaptation, subtitling, recordings, QCs).
- Technical knowledge (audio, mix, protools).
- Musical recordings.
- University Degree (Translation, Journalism, Audiovisual Communication…).
- Fluent in English and Spanish Castilian (excellent command of Castilian grammar and spelling).
- Musical background (academic/experience).
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Protools).
- Excellent hearing.
- Teamwork and decision.
- Hard-working and organized.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Character Voices International, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.