Intern, Marketing & PR, DLPApply NowApply Later Job ID 10020948 Location Madrid, Spain Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Prácticas - Marketing & PR (Parks & Resorts)
We are looking for an intern (becario) for our Marketing & PR department within our office in Madrid (Spain) - contrato en prácticas* de 1 año.
- Support to Mkt & PR team tasks and projects on going,
- Comms and internal marketing support,
- Management and update B2B & B2C digital platforms (content management, e-news plans, etc),
- Support and collaborate on the trade partners actions plans deployment,
- Build business reports and marketing presentations,
- Collaborate on marketing events, as trainings sessions, roadshows, B2C events, webinars.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Iberia S.L, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.