Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Publicist / Press & PR SupervisorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 530074BR Location Madrid, Spain Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 03/05/2018
Support the Communication Department in the development and execution of the Press & PR strategies by ensuring quality 3rd party editorial content and by developing all communication activities needed to secure Disneyland Paris, Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World media exposure across the different editorial platforms, including digital, TV, radio, print and social media.Apply Now Apply Later
Disney Cruise Line & Walt Disney World
- Establish and maintain/develop key relations with major publications and influencers to ensure coverage.
- Help on the development of the PR strategy (AOP & ICP and annual comms plan)
- Development of Press & PR materials: press releases, news room update, photo and TV image bank, feature ideas, infographics…
- Development of the celebrity’s strategy: build relationship, trips organization, shootings coordination and follow up.
- Organization of major press events and new season launches in coordination with the different teams involved in Paris and European offices.
- Maximize online and social media strategy to secure Disneyland Paris visibility.
- Coordination of individual media / influencers trips.
- Think of new ways /out of the box ideas to deliver quality coverage.
- Plan and develop specific projects to deliver media presence: photo shootings, hard hat tours, behind the scenes visits, TV and radio reports.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with key trade publications and deliver taylor made communication plan.
- Support and coordinate with the central team, the corporate communication strategy and the crisis management
- Attend normal running of Press & PR department: media requests, weekly report, scorecard, central recaps….
- Develop and follow up of press mailings, teaser campaigns and media presentations.
- Manage monitoring, evaluation and reporting of relevant press coverage.
- Maintain and update key contacts data base.
- Press & PR budget management and follow up.
- Regular contact with the central team in Paris and the European offices.
- Work closely with the local marketing and the sales department to deliver 360º campaigns support as for Semana Magica, Verano Mágico, June campaign…
- Support the Portuguese office in all press & PR activity.
Disney Cruise Line & Walt Disney World
- Organization of media and celebrity sailings to secure quality coverage.
- Development of press releases and photo image bank.
- DCL budget management and follow up.
- Regular contact with the team in London and in the US.
Flexibility / adaptability & full availability to travel.
Sense of innovation, creativity and pro-activeness.
Builds Relationships and has the ability to persuade and influence others.
Well-developed communication & negotiation skills.
Strong relation with journalists from TV, print, radio and digital media.
Excellent online media knowledge including social networks and influencers landscape.
Experience organizing events and working with media, influencers and celebrities.
Ability to work on a range of tasks, managing the time effectively and prioritizing activities.
Analysis and planning competence and results oriented.
Highly motivated, team player, positive attitude and proactivity.
Preferred EducationFive year experience in the Communication / Press / PR Department within an agency, multinational environment or media.
University degree (humanities or journalism background preferred).
Knowledge of the market (strong media relations).
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Fluent in English & and it would be very useful French command.
Computer Skills, including: Microsoft Office, Photoshop and good presentation crafting.