Creative Manager, Hardlines and Packaging Product - CPGPApply NowApply Later Job ID 769118BR Location Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 20, 2020
- Work directly with the Creative Lead in the Philippines in the development of seasonal trends, bespoke packaging and product toolkits across Toys, Consumer Electronics, Stationery, Food, Health and Beauty, and lay the future thought process on creative, constantly evolving & re-inventing, keeping in mind the pace at which the market is growing
- Collaborate and implement the creative strategy for Direct-to-Retail &FMCG partners and Tech Brands that we have partnerships with
- Derive new ways to pitch & approach new brands that are highly influenced by creative & consumer trends
- Partner with category management team and licensees in the range planning and product development, inspiring with high quality concepts and designs across Toys, Plush, Consumer Electronics, Stationery, Food, Health and Beauty,
- Inspire and nurturing local country licensees towards compelling product development, leveraging on knowledge of consumer insights and trends.
- Act as brand guardian, ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney brand standards and guidelines.
Basic Qualifications:Basic Qualifications
The ideal candidate would be someone who has product development experiences for hardlines and packaging in licensed merchandise. Someone who is optimistic, passionate and curious, and adaptable
We are looking for a commercial minded and talented creative to influence new creative thinking and strategy to drive business results.
- Strong 3D and Graphic Design skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and any related tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of design experience with relevant design work in Licensing and or FMCG/ Toys.
- Passion for Disney brand, content and products
- Creative, out-of-the box visionary, capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- Good understanding of FMCG and tech product development business as well as current market and design trends with an exceptional eye for style, design and detail
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong presentation skills in Keynote
- Strong team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams
- Degree in Industrial Design with a strong Graphic portfolio.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.