Key Account Manager - CPGPApply NowApply Later Job ID 771285BR Location Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 24, 2020
- Support the development and implementation of the strategic plan goals for each sub-category & franchise
- Responsible for the P&L of own categories, management of own T&E in line with overall T&E budget
- Wholly responsible for ensuring the forecast process is adhered to and where required coaching licensees on the importance of achieving accurate forecasts
- Day-to-day management of licensee base ( Local, Regional and Global )
- Establishing a strong communication line with Regional Toys/Stationery Category & Product Development teams through regular strategy & franchise up dates. Ensure a clear understanding of Regional strategies and translate to deliverable plans for the Philippines
- Establish a strong relationship with all Sales and CM contacts for relevant accounts, agree objectives and assign ownership between Category & Sales of these objectives including the measurement of success.
- Work in synergy with all PHILIPPINES LOB’s ensuring the delivery of category initiatives which support the wider PHILIPPINES business priorities
- Develop emergent property opportunities for sub categories as appropriate, ensure learning’s are shared and lead PHILIPPINES Merchandise Licensing initiatives where relevant
- Ensure joint business planning is in place with key licensees, review performance regularly and strive to seek ways to improve overall performance
- Develop new business models to meet industry market dynamics and bespoke retail needs
- Act as a brand champion within Merchandise Licensing
- Actively participate in Walt Disney Company task forces representing the licensing business to the wider company.
- Maximise synergy opportunities across The Walt Disney Company
Brand Management experience is preferred
Experience of retail and/or the licensed industry would be of benefit
Degree trained in business studies, marketing or a related field
Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills
Ability to develop and manage relationships both internally and externally at all levels
Can thrive within a large corporate environment, understands the dynamics and challenges of a matrix organisation
Results-oriented, keen to challenge status quo, introduce new business practices and take calculated risks
Ability to prioritise key objectives and deliverables
Well developed commercial and negotiation skills
Demonstrable skills of how you are a team player
Professional excellence and a ‘can do’ attitude are essential
- Thinks strategically – Develops clear and consistent strategies to achieve objectives with own categories. Leverages synergy opportunities across categories and LOBs within PHILIPPINES Merchandise Licensing
- Builds relationships – Establishes external relationships with key stakeholders. Engages colleagues across the Disney organisation to optimise performance
- Communicates effectively – Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications. Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans
- Drives Results – Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives and action plans. Analyses problems effectively and takes action to resolve
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.